Well, there are several steps involved in the standard windows replacement process, which include:
– Cutting off of any ropes etc. removal of window stops and prying out the old windows
– Testing the operation of a new window to make sure of alignment
– Fastening the windows into the opening.
– Installation of exterior trim for moisture protection
– Moisture proofing and painting
Our carpenters will carry out these procedures as part of the repair process. Furthermore, you will be able to thoroughly inspect the repair/replacement workmanship to ensure it meets with your approval. Any concerns will be addressed whilst our tradesperson is on site