Before you choose an extractor fan for your bathroom, there are certain factors you need to consider before making your choice:
1. Think about the noise level as no one wants unnecessary humming in your bathroom space.
2. Keep your bathroom size in an account.
3. Consider when and for how long you want your fan to operate.
5. Also, consider a heat recovery option.
6. See different designs and choose the one that suits your interior the best.
Contact serviceteam to get your extractor fan replaced.